More than 100 partners of The Way Home know this to be true, and our results have been impressive:
- More than 14,500 individuals have been housed since 2012, and
- Overall homelessness has decreased by 51% since 2011.
- The Link Between Sexual Assault and Homelessness – How One Organization Is Making A Difference
- Memorial Assistance Ministries Attends PopUp Business School
- The U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development Announces Final Awards From FY 2018
- Daya Houston – Bridging The Cultural Gap
- Homelessness Is Not In Anyone’s Plan – Ms. Knox’s Story